thankful thursday

things i am thankful for this week:

1. for going away with my girl's club for a night and coming back to a clean house--my man is the BOMB~

2. watching my girls play with a huge tv box. they cut and drew and taped and transformed it into a "house". it always amazes me how many hours a cardboard box can entertain kids. (thank goodness because that's ALL they are getting from santa this year!)

(mia and hadley--homeless orphans)

3. mia's excitement for preschool to start--that ginormous backpack is gonna tip her over, but she's positively in love with it.

4. an unexpected phone call--an old high-school friend ,nicole c.l. ,called me out of the blue this week. she called just to say that she had run across my blog and that it made her laugh. it was that simple. and it made my whole entire decade!! thanks nicole--you are too cool for school! (thank goodness they let us graduate.)

5. haircuts from jody--she hooks us up and my girls look supa-fly. thanks, master-beautician!

8 comments:

Pedaling said...

a new plasma....niiice!

tiburon said...

I am planning a girls night out next week. can you let Russ know?

tammy said...

Connor insisted on eating his breakfast in a box every day for a week. I better not let him see this pic, or he'll be wondering where his box ended up.

And of course you can steal pics off my blog. That's what we do.

Anonymous said...

Great list! Your homeless orphans are the cutest!

Joellen said...

You betcha! Um whats with the Plasma? Was that the $499 special J and I told you about, or did we get one upped?

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Love to get random phone calls or run into old friends.

Mia said...

Hee hee hee homeless orphans.

Trina said...

All five of those are some of my most favorite things. :)