interview with a vampire {lover}: katie gets candid and OMG it's so good

tonight it was katie's turn to get an interview for the blahhhhg. i asked six questions that inquiring minds want to know:



*what is your favorite childhood memory?

katie: when we've gone to disneyland with grandpa & grandma L and all of the aunts, uncles, and cousins. when we went last year, it was the first time we teenagers went off by ourselves and we had so much fun!



*if you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?

k: clothes, makeup, perfume, twilight paraphernalia. probably MOSTLY twilight paraphernalia.




*who are you listening to on your itunes right now?

k: love lockdown by kanye west, let it rock by kevin rudolph, love remains the same by gavin rossdale. (note from author: if katie's mother has to hear "love remains" one more time blasting from the computer downstairs, she might stick her head in the oven.)




*which subject do you like the most in school?

english because it's easy for me. i think i get that from you. (note to author: move katie up to "favorite child" status.)
but not my math skills. you suck at math, mom. i get that from dad. (note to author: move katie down to "probation" status.)




*you get to drive in less than 2 years. what is your dream car?

a volvo. just like edward cullen.



*who has the coolest mom in the known universe?

me. (note to author: move katie back up.)

24 comments:

b. said...

Has Katie met Oldest?

(she's adorable!)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Fun to learn about Katie! My neighbor is having a Twilight party. If you want to place your order with me. I would love to help.

ps. two years til she's driving?! no way.

rychelle said...

i was hoping this post was going to involve brad pitt somehow.

Holly H. said...

K, I love that you did this. She'll love to read and remember these things in 20 years from now. I might have to copy and do this with my boys...

VTS said...

I want to be friends with Katie. The moment I knew is when I saw her awesome 80's Halloween costume. She's smart and beautiful--can't beat that combination.

I received my wicked awesome superfantastic giveaway prize the other day. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I adore it. I want to sleep with it next to my pillow every night. I heart you!

Devri said...

She is a doll, I love that she thinks you suck a math, mine is in 5th grade, and she already thinks that about me..

tammy said...

That's a lot of Twilight stuff she could buy with a million dollars.

Beautiful girl.

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous!

Lesley said...

My maiden name is Cullen. I could pull some strings.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Oh, I can't wait for Ava to be a teenager.

tiburon said...

Love the vampire lover :)

Suzie said...

*sigh.
I love your Katie and want to give her a million dollars.
and a Volvo.

hoLLy said...

she could probably just buy edward cullen. i heard hes going for a mil right now.

rachel said...

you are luckin' out with that volvo answer...reliable, dependable, safe, ,and afordable...ahhh doesn't it make you proud :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl!

Erin said...

I loved learning more about her.

I'm pretty sure if I have to hear any more Raffi I will put my head in the oven. I'll take Gavin Rossdale over Raffi any day.

Megal said...

Oh sweet Katie bird. she really is such a good girl! I love her and think she is so wonderful. She also has the looks to boot! I am sure that Edward Cullen would ditch Bella in a moment for her!

Harlene said...

I think my Disco Duck is in love!

He keeps asking if I need to blog, and asking me to check on the funny one;) with the hot daughter.

(don't worry, he's only 9)

Mia said...

Maybe you should have her put that super sweet volvo on the list to spend her million dollars on ;) Those were awesome answers and I think it is great that she knows that she has amazing parents.

Whitney R said...

Katie got it wrong on the car thing. I would want the Mercedes Bella get's. Wait... it WAS a Mercedes right?

Omgirl said...

Are you mad at me? Please check the box:
[ ] Yes, you are a *#!$&!
[ ] Yes, but I'm not telling why. I like to be mysterious.
[ ] No. I just wanted to see if you'd notice that I don't comment on your blog like I used to.
[ ] No, not mad. Just replaced you with other, cooler blesbians.
[ ] No, I'm being held hostage in my house by Armenian rebels who won't let me near the computer.

I love you. I miss you. Please sit with me at lunch today. I'll save you a seat. There is a rabbit cooking on the stove.
Love,
Me

Ida said...

YOU have a good girl there. Lucky mama lucky daughter. :)

Super Happy Girl said...

Looks like Katie's status evened out at the end.

Trina said...

Love her choice in books and cars. You've done good Mindi!