coby and ashlynn throw a costume party 2008




ashlynn and coby's halloween costume party was wicked fly--our gracious hosts:



all of the costumes were so creative--

i don't know who this couple was, as they arrived right towards the end of the party, but i absolutely loved his costume--he was gob of arrested development!



here's annie and the chad working their stuff as joe dirt and hannah montana--



ashlynn's brother derek and his wife stevie as stick figures:



i met one of my newest blogging bff's, angie, and her cross-dressing hubby pete. angie is 9 months prego and i think the beer belly is straight up GENIUS:


my favorite part was the fact that pete wanted to feel himself up all night long....



mad props to the 'wind-blown' couple:



possibly my favorite costume couple, EVAH--neal and meg as "scoutmasters":


who wouldn't want neal as the cubmaster?



especially with his donut-on-a-string skillz--totally rocked it and did our family proud:

and then there were the two scariest looking lunch ladies i've ever seen:


russ quite liked the stylish footwear with velcro straps we purchased. i think we'll get a lot of wear out of them:





no words:



a big thank you to ashlynn and coby for hosting this fabulous event!

and for providing the 10 cake-pops that i may or may not have taken home in my treat bag that were all gone by sunday night. allegedly.

29 comments:

rychelle said...

thanks to my new love afair with arrested development, i must say that gob costume is the best thing i've seen all year!

and mad props to the wind blown couple.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

LOL - your costumes are hilarious! Russ looks hot in velcro and lipstick. ;) Wow...some one made cake pops?! What a party! Looks like a blast!

kristin said...

hilarious pictures. :) Tyrel says: "That's priceless Russ..."

Mikki said...

Flippin' awesome costumes. Must have been a fantastic party!! I need to move back to St. George.

tammy said...

Oh.My.Gosh. Love all these. Where'd you get the lunchroom lady dresses with the embroidered names?

Unknown said...

These are great! Sadly, none of us big kids dressed up this year at our place. I'm trying to organize a murder-mystery dinner for some fun adult costume love tho!

Megal said...

you guys did look pretty awesome. Gob rocked the house though just because I loved Will Arnett in that role so very much.

Mia said...

OH man that was hilarious! I loved the cafeteria ladies. That footwear is hot!

tiburon said...

Love the pics! Love the costumes.

I wanna be Mindi when I grow up.

Misty said...

SO AWESOME. I LOVE costume parties.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Great post - I should have let you post it on mine! :)

Cross dressing Pete was also flashing us through the windows - awesome.

Vanessa said...

How fun!!! You both look great!

And that is why I'm hesitant about Scouting.

gina bina said...

I so many ideas for next year! I especially love the wind-blown couple. Genius! You and Russ look great, a little TOO great.

Anonymous said...

Great lunch lady costumes! The party never ends in Sta George!

Whitney R said...

I loved these costumes! Great ideas.


How do you make those pops?

Renee said...

Wind blown couple are my favorite!

rachel said...

Hi.la.rious! I need to get out more...

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Why are you so freakin awesome! Those costumes are insane. You better have won the best costume contest!

Trina said...

I'm loving the Gob costume!
Man, you guys know how to dress for Halloween. So jealous!

Omgirl said...

Cake pops!!! Wow. that is soooo coool! Oh. My commment. Right. Wait...there really are cake pops out there? why didn't someone tell me???

Ok, moving on (but hard to)...I can't tell you how much I love the gay scout master and the preggo beer belly. If I'm ever preggo for Halloween again, I'm flat out stealing that idea.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Angie had her baby Tuesday night! She got to have her "beer belly" just in time!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

THE LUNCH LADIES! I'm dying!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Mother Word! I was 28 posts behind! I just read them all. I am sorry I didn't comment to all of the posts. THEY ALL WERE JUST NOTHING BUT AWESOMENESS! Thanks for always making me smile. There's no one else like you!
ONE IN A MILLION I tell ya! ONE IN A MILLION!

tiki_lady said...

you guys are so fun! I loved all the pictures! I love those cake pops from bakerella! I made them too and they are to die for!

Angie A. said...

Those pictures are FREAKING HILARIOUS!! Pete is so excited to have proof of his cross dressing experience all over the internet, too. Thanks for the shout out!

Holly H. said...

Your costumes were by far the best! I might need to borrow those next year...

Joseph and Katie said...

All the costumes were so cool! I was actually laughing out loud takin a peek at these. GOB is my favorite. So clever! He is my fav on Arrested D. Love his mode of transportation. The wind blown couple made my night. You and Russ are the most hillarious lunch ladies. Pretty! Brought back memories of East Elem. lunch! MMMMM!

Krista said...

oh my gosh. Those costumes are great! I love the wind blown couple, stick figures...and of course GOB! Looks like a fun group of people.

Ida said...

Loving the costumes. You guys rock.