sing along with the snow miser





when i was a little girl, i never, EVER missed the year without a santa claus christmas movie. i loved it so--but mostly because it had the snow miser and heat miser.

so, our besties steve & kamari came up with this righteous idea to help EVERYONE re-create the best scene/musical number in the movie:





they got these photos and made equal copies of each with the lyrics on the back:






they then burned a cd with the song and, voila! you have christmas karaoke!!
i find that everyone loves to 'sing it loud, sing it proud' to this song--
i sure hope that steve and kamari don't want this back, as i've had it for 3 years. after all, possession IS 9/10ths ownership, right?

6 comments:

LN said...

I la-la-Love Heat Miser & Snow Miser!! Ya *gotta* sing along with that one. BTW, I believe it's being shown next week (for those like me who don't have it on DVD.)

Brooks said...

I love that movie too! I always watch for it on tv to watch with my girls! its must see holiday tv

tiburon said...

Weird - I haven't gotten my sing-a-long CD yet.

Just.saying.

Anonymous said...

Do you need my address now or later? ;)

Cassie said...

OH, I love that one too! When I was a child, it seemed like a 2 hour movie though! I wish it were longer!

Omgirl said...

That movie freaked me out so bad that I almost couldnt' sleep at night! You guys are all SICK!