thankful thursday


this week i am thankful for:

better living through chemicals: i think there should be no mucus whatsoever left in my body. but it keeps reproducing--i think it's an evil plot by the pharmaceutical companies to keep us buying their wares.

what would happen in a perfect world is if we lost 1 pound for every time we blew our noses. this week, i'd be skeletor. what a lovely thought.



this commercial: it cracks me up. those people at arby's are straight up GENIUS.




'guilty pleasure' music that lets me indulge my inner-trailer trash: judge me if you will, but at least i'm willing to admit to purchasing (and LOVING) this. oh, and this.

it's like cotton candy at the circus--you know it's not good for you, but you can't. stop. EATING. (btw: the caption on that trailer trash barbie says, "pour me a double--i'm drinking for two!")



which segways nicely into touching 'mia moment'--i'm thankful for preschool photos that show your impish side AND your chappy lips that your mom told you to stop licking......i wuv her.


for silly moments at home in our jammies.







to come home from date night and see this (yes, that's a stain on our carpet. orange bug juice, NOT urine.)





and this. lots to be thankful for at this house.

18 comments:

rychelle said...

that trailer trash doll is pretty much the best thing i've seen all day!

Tiffany said...

I had not seen that Arby's commercial. I'm dying. So funny.

tammy said...

I always wanted a knocked up barbie. And that Arby's commercial is the best ever.

Brooke said...

What precious kids! Good list.

Aimee said...

LOVE that Arby's commercial! Did you sign up to get your free shake??

http://sprik.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-thinking.html

b. said...

That's our favorite commercial at my house! Giggle every time!

tiburon said...

Super fantastic list! As usual. The kids passed out is the bomb....

Did you drug them?

rachel said...

the kids crashed out on the floor...priceless!

Renee said...

Hope you're feeling better!

K and/or K said...

I need thatlittle miss trailer trash to carry around with my White Trash Bride Halloween costume on. I can tell people it was modeled after me, duh.

Megal said...

Where is my copy of that picture of Mia?!? I thought you were going to be bringing me one. I love that sweet face! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Ryan and I cracked up at the Arby's commercial too!

Where was Trailer Trash Barbie when I was growing up?

Love the pictures of the girls, too cute! When can I borrow Mia?

Misty said...

I'm pretty sure the TT Barbie needs to be holding a beer can....or is that sold separately for any wife-beater at the local bar, stupid enough to hit on a trashy pregnant lady...in a bar?!!!

Angie A. said...

Mindi, I swear we were separated at birth! I was just telling Pete about that commercial! Hilarious! Also planning to buy the new Britney tomorrow, although I would hide it so I don't have to explain.

Mia said...

That last picture is too sweet!! I love them both asleep on the floor together.

Trina said...

I was Trailer Trash Barbie one year for Halloween! Good times.

Man, I can't get over how cute your girls are!

Hope you are feeling better.

Ida said...

I love the knocked out kids photo GREAT!

Red Bed Head said...

Glad to know Arby's embraced their logo rumor!! That was too funny.