loni just made me cry with this card are you kidding me right now with this

last year for my birthday my older sister loni gave me the sweetest gift. it was this little booklet titled 'TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY SISTER': (and please do enjoy mia's embellishments while you are at it.)


it's a small little booklet, only measuring 5'' x 5'', and it couldn't have cost more than 2 or 3 dollars. but it was more valuable to me than the most expensive gift in the world.

loni gathered 10 photos and wrote 10 different pages, each of them something that she loved about me. (she had to think real hard.) and i cried the entire time reading it.



the thoughts were short, but heartfelt. and funny:



don't be jealous of that pink dress. not everyone can be fashion forward.
also, don't be jealous of my mall bangs and my wet & wild designer eye shadow.
i've treasured this little booklet and read it many times. it was one of the coolest gifts i'd ever been given.

{love you, sis.}


i would highly recommend this as a great gift from the heart for someone you love--you crafty creatures could make this yourselves.

if you're like me, and want somebody to do all the hard work, then here's where the shameless plug comes in:

**if you live in st. george,you can make your OWN version this saturday:



Beat the winter blues and come to sunny Dixie for a Winter Stamp-Away on Saturday, January 24 at the St. George, Utah Courtyard Marriott.

Join Loni at 10 a.m. for a Stamp-a-Stack card class where you will stamp 16 cards (4 each of 4 different designs) for $20.

In the afternoon, create a "Love Stories" Flip Album for someone special this Valentines day ($16) AND/OR complete a whole 6"x6"scrapbook in less than 2 hours--perfect for preserving the memories of Christmas, vacation, or other memorable events. ($50 includes album and 20 finished pages or $28 for the pages only.)

Choose your theme when you register: Summer, Christmas, Teens, Floral, Baby, Family, etc).BONUS: Stay until 9 p.m. to scrapbook!

Make it an extra special day by registering with a friend.Register for 2 or more events and save $5.

Registration is limited, so call to save your spot (or ask questions) 801-376-8685



i'm going to be there in the afternoon for a while, whining about scrapbooking. come out and see us!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cute indeed.That's a great way to express love through such gifts.Thank you for sharing.Wish all the people around the globe a Happy Valentine's day ahead.

LOL:)
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

Anonymous said...

so...could you say you will be making a celebrity guest appearance. where is your after-party?

tiburon said...

I love the sister. She is so talented.

What an awesome book!

Judi said...

Oh man, I wish I was in the land of Dixie♥

Plain Jame said...

Dood! Makes me miss the George when I see fun things like this I'm totally missing out on...

I love that, coming from a family of 4 girls there was massive fights and bloodshed but we're all close now.

Dont hate on the wet n wild, I still buy that crap. (I know you could never anyways).

Omgirl said...

If your sister is willing to hook you up, I definitely think you should include one of these in your next giveaway. VERY cool.

Lainey-Paney said...

What a sweet gift from your sister.
Nice photos!
(picture me---the short girl---sitting behind you with your 80s hair, constantly telling the teacher, "I can't see!")