beautiful & popular superbowl party 2009


1. it's always way more fun when somebody else goes to all the work and throws a fantabulous party~ (thanks colby & kristin!)



2. it's also better if there is a beautiful doll like this on the front porch to welcome you.



3. cool 3-d glasses are worth their weight in gold.



5. getting photos of you in your ultra-cool, 3-d glasses is worth MORE than your weight in gold. ESPECIALLY if you can pose while kicking back and looking supa-fly.



6. memo to bruce springsteen: you are NOT sill the boss. (seriously, superbowl? that's the BEST you got?)

i've never been a fan--but i admit that i kept hoping that he was gonna bust out into his pedophile song: "HEY LITTLE GIRRRRRLLLLL IS YOUR DADDY HOOOOMMMME, DID HE GO OFF AND LEEEEAAAVE YOU ALLLLLL ALLLLLLLLLOOOONNNNEEE....."

no dice.

oh, and he STILL sounds like this:











7. the pittsburgh steelers are a great team but were naughty poor sports. i saw more shoving and pushing and trash talk than i do at target the day after christmas, and that's saying something.

i think somebody needs to put them in time out.



8. caloric-laden, pre-processed foods made with white sugar and white flour and a big old dollop of crisco tastes SO much better than carrot sticks.

and i can always put away so much more of it than i think i'm capable of. yikes.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

We will never get a good Super Bowl halftime after Janet showed her booby. We will be subjected to old white rockers. Last year Tom Petty, this year Bruce. I want me some Britney, Justin and Aerosmith all wrapped in to one.

Omgirl said...

That baby doll with the party invitation SCARES ME.

mCat said...

Yor party looks much more awesomer than ours was. Wish I was down south!
Agreed on the Boss - he sucks!

Renee said...

That doll is super creepy.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That doll is way to creepy. How fun to do 3D with the kiddos. I loved Super Kami Day. ;)

Boo and Sara said...

I can't believe I just found this blog. I have been laughing my sides off thinking this girl is hilarious and then I realize I know you. Too funny. Maybe I will make it to some 7 in the morning workouts when I get back in town.

tiburon said...

I just want to roll with your peeps for a week. A weekend wasn't enough.

Thanks for the lessons - I didn't watch this year...