thankful thursday


this week i am thankful for:



lunch with my new blogging bff, melissa--she was witty and charming and beautiful and i'm happy to report that the romance can continue on in person.... (thank goodness!! now you can stop worrying~)




breakfast with my blogging bff kami & ex-blogging- bff- now -facebook- bff- becky--i love when people show up in santa jorge and i get to hug on them a little. or, in their case, a LOT.

plus i love it even more when said bff's bring me an awesome rose ring that i vow never to take off. because it looks so CUTE.



the cutest flippin' lg lotus phone that my valentine surprised me with on valentines.

have i mentioned that it's PURPLE with FLOWERS?? oh, my. i am SOOOOO utterly predictable. and he knows me so well--



make your own polariod pictures HERE

{thanks, kami~}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, I got a new phone too. Must of been the theme this year!

Anonymous said...

I want that phone! Very cute.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

yep...those are my chubby white digits next to your tan, thin, well manicured hand...and that is why we did 'bones'.

Bones to my BBFF!

Angie said...

Love the phone. And the rings. Too cute.

Misty said...

I like this phone...What network?
Plus, I listed two videos on my blog that I thought you would get a kick out of...Have you seen these? Volvo driving soccer mom and Tea Partay? If you have not seen them take a look, these are my favorites.

Creative Juice by Loni said...

Do you still have the phone? Just asking...

tiburon said...

Best phone ever.

I am jillious of all the peeps that get to see you. When I don't...

Omgirl said...

Is that phone really the size and shape of a piece of French toast or is it just that picture?