depeche mode necklace from megan

{mindi & megan-- depeche mode concert in las vegas, april, 2006}



megan shares in my love/desperate obsession of depeche. she gave me this awesome necklace for christmas that i love:


on the back there is a photo of the four of us gals who shared a room at the wynn that night. we stayed up way too late, ordered the most expensive room service fries in the history of the world and giggled all night long.

so, depeche mode touring again this year and coming out with an album is a major (as in MAYYYJURRRR) big deal in my life.


their music has been described as "romantic synth-pop", but i love it best when it's messy and rough with a bit of a dark edge to it.

speaking of dark: this video they just put out for their new song is pretty heavy. but i've watched it many times because the premise of the whole video completely fascinates me. again, WHO thinks of these things?



freaky.

3 comments:

alex dumas said...

Drugs. That's who thinks of it.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

LOVE THEM! All time favorite band. I am with you on the video, dark, freaky, but really cool!

tiburon said...

That video creeps me out. I actually had a nightmare about it.

I think we should do round 2 of those necklaces. ;)