we {heart} scottsdale March 2009


how much were we in love with scottsdale??











you know the site 'stuff white people like' ? well, there is also 'stuff mormons like'--
we'd like to take it up a notch, so i present to you.....


'what mormons look like'

while doing the (semi) 'high school musical' jump


when getting ready to get in the car to caravan en-masse to arizona



while going to dinner at the desert ridge market place



at a spring training baseball game



in downtown scottsdale after riding the trolley


after hearing for the umpteenth time, " are all those kids really YOURS?"



celebrating not getting kicked out of the desert ridge jw marriott~



& LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:
while channeling olivia newton-john with your hair-ribbon on the car ride home.

9 comments:

Kendra said...

I love the comment of "Are these really all your kids?" Don't tell me that mormons don't stand out in a crowd. Looks like you guys had such a great time=)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mindi for putting this together. Our family had a blast!
COlby

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a fun group! You all are party people and I love it! That site "what mormons like" is hilarious...I so identify.

rachel said...

Looks like so much fun...I {heart} scottsdale because one of my besties from high school lives there :) What a great place to go for fun!

Anonymous said...

Scottsdale is charming, and such a fun get-a-way! I love your intrepetation of what mormons like! You kill me.

Renee said...

Great photos! You all are a sea of cap sleeves and long shorts... go Mormons!!!

Shawn said...

Such great pictures of your fam!

It looked so fun...

Boo and Sara said...

I love the JW Marriott at Desert Ridge. We have family come and stay there every summer. We always sneak into the fun pool with them. Looks like it was a party in AZ. I am already missing AZ. Time to start having happy thoughts towards MI :).

tiburon said...

You people know how to do it up right.

And even though you haven't invited me - I am SOOOO coming next year.