peachy KEANE

{l to r: jen tix, tiburon, mindi, april, megan, & jody}


wow.


keane totally made it to the TOP FIVE on my concert list tuesday night. they were spectacularly uh-MAYYYYYY-zing. and we were right there, center 9th row to get in on all of the finger-licking goodness.


for some reason we didn't take the blogger-required photos until AFTER the concert (again! do i sense a pattern in my life? lame.) when i looked like i'd been ridden hard and put away wet. but it was a exhilarating and keane-loving induced concert exhaustion, so i was more than happy to comply.

we danced. we screamed. we wore glo-sticks. we knew nearly every word. and were totally amazed at the enthusiasm of the crowd--i was thinking it was gonna be a little more of a "adult contemporary" crowd. (forgive me for even uttering those words.) but these fans were preeeeetttty hardcore. they stood the whole time. and yelled even a little louder than i did.


what was also cool was how gracious and humble the whole band was. it was refreshing.


tiburon waited outside afterwards and got photos and autographs of each member. (see her funny/stalker-worthy post about it HERE)

this photo was with the rockin' pianist, tim rice-oxley. as you can see he is QUITE DREAMY. we were a little feklempt.



it was a wonderful gno and i couldn't have asked for better company to enjoy it with~i can't wait until they come to utah again!

9 comments:

tiburon said...

Best.night.of.my.life.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for coming.

Thanks for letting me resteses on your breasteses.

Creative Juice by Loni said...

I'm glad you had fun...now that I see you are home, I guess I'll stop waiting for you to drop by to say hi :P

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I still can't believe Tib got to meet them.

ps. Please tell me that The Killers with us was way more funner (funner is a word).

kado! said...

So glad you guys had so much fun! I know Tib was counting down this day for a while! You guys look beautiful!

Renee said...

Aaaaaah! You all are cooler than cool.... you're ice cold. What an awesome night!!!

Vanessa said...

I can't believe you didn't stop and see your sister. You are in such big trouble.

I'm not really sure if Tib had that great of a time. I hope it met her expectations :)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that you all know how to have fun!

Just SO said...

I'm glad you ladies had such an awesome time!

Rusti said...

I'm starting to hate just a little bit. I'm not going to lie. ;)