thankful thursday



things i am thankful for this week:



**the freaking AWESOME white trash wedding photos that i saw of seal and heidi klum renewing their vows, trailer-park style. i've always been 'medium' in regards to them as a couple, but now they go to the FRONT OF THE LINE.

i just wish i would have thought of it first.







**this cute little lady and her mothers day gift that she was SO. EXCITED. to give me~






**the fact that i am as pretty as PINK LAUNDRY. beat THAT, internet mothers!!!





**this guy. who wears a shirt that says:



**he kept the fort under control and even took a day off to watch mia so i could gallivant around slc with my gals. he is wonderful and thoughtful and i am one lucky chick.







that someone DID NOT give me this mommymobile license plate holder for mothers day--EGADS!





**for the "give me liberty" program that chanandler bong rocked last night. it only confirmed our suspicion that she looks fabulous in red, white, & blue!

9 comments:

tammy said...

Those mommy surveys are the best thing ever. And cookie flowers, what's not to love?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That shirt is suweet! Awww, Little Mia. I love that you are soaking up all her darling four year old chubbiness while it lasts. Good for you.

ps. I love Chandi's headband.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, the pink laundry has put me over the edge. I think I love your daughter. And you!

kado! said...

I will know I have finally made "IT" when I am as pretty an Pink Laundry too! I can only dream!!!! =) Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

R-Eight said...

As pretty as pink laundry HA! It doesn't get any better than that!

Ginnie said...

I'm glad you didn't get the mommy mobile license plate holder too, otherwise we might of had to rethink our internet relationship. ;)

tiburon said...

If you ever use that license plate frame I will punch you.

In your wiener.

Anonymous said...

Pretty as pink laundry, maybe Hallmark will pick that up! She has got to be the cutest little one ever!

Ida said...

Pink laundry is great!