thankful thursday


things i am thankful for this week:



**nakano seasoned rice vinegar balsamic blend dressing--this little baby has seen me through many a salad over the last few months. it has only 15 calories per tablespoon and it tastes DIVINE. maybe not as good as the full-fat ranch from pizza factory, but really, what dressing could?


**my ROCK STAR daughter--she straight killed it on her grades and i couldn't be more proud. i am the proudest. the PROUDERESTEST.




**the steak burrito at diablo's cantina in las vegas . you go without for long enough that it becomes your supreme fantasy: i couldn't eat it without making "oooooohing" sounds with each bite. it was a tad bit obscene. and, yes, i thought i was gonna need a cigarette afterwards. (but i refrained.)






**this commercial that made me burst out laughing when i heard the first line while walking through new york new york on monday. there's nothing like watching something that says 'menopause' multiple times on their jumbo-tron with a few drunk bachelor-party attendees.

good times!

8 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh, I didn't know that they were really running my commercial....

I'm oh, so doing the big M thing!

tiburon said...

1. I need that burrito.

2. Katie is a rockstar. Are you sure she is yours?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Way to go Katie! Next time I'm in Vegas...

Mrs Anne said...

EXCELLENT list.

p.s. your blog makes me smile daily. thank you.

Omgirl said...

Just one more reason why we need a Jack in the Box here. Screw In and Out.

{Annie N.} said...

I have been totally slacking on checking blogs.So you get a long comment from me. First of all saw your sneak peak on Malea's blog and you look GORGEOUS! Second when are we doing our photography session with your fancy new camera. Third what is the Glee sitcom that I've never heard of?! I'm so out of it.. it looks awesome. And fourth you are killing me with all your fun vacations! Peace out!

Mia said...

Look at Katie rocking the stellar GPA way to go girl!

tammy said...

Thanks for the dressing tip. I miss Pizza Factory.