the little things~


sometimes i chuckle at how 'all over the map' i can be about certain things--and these yard stakes would be a prime example~



they are nothing expensive or special (hello, lowes!) but for some strange reason, they bring me extreme joy and happiness when i see them in my yard.....


i've had some of them for 3+ years now, and i never grow tired of seeing them--i think i like the whimsical style of lettering.


so, i guess i subscribe to the theory that sometimes it's the little things that make us smile.

5 comments:

Hildie said...

Is the sign that says "live" meant for you or your plants?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

ooohhh...nice depth of field going on. You've created a nice blur. Great photos!

I love your yard signs from the hardware store. One more thing to love about Mindi.

Just SO said...

Oh I LOVE those butterflies! Beautiful!

Omgirl said...

I love the butterflies! I'm not big on the verbal messages everywhere craze, but the butterflies are welcome in my yard any day!

tiburon said...

I love a happy Mindi.