thankful thursday



things i am thankful for this week:


**children that actually miss their parents when they are gone. (but not TOO much--thanks, kiersta~xoxo)



**this sweetest card that my man left for me on my computer keyboard--i lurve him. for REALS.

inside it read:


it just melted my heart :)



**for an old dog who can teach a young pup a 'new trick'~




**that my girls tiburon and jentix dialed me in on the rob thomas concert action--because everybody knows that i've been wanting to go to a concert this year......

(plus, isn't that a skull on his shirt? HELLO, win/win!)


**for a chance to celebrate a birthday with a special cake with a billion pink candles.


11 comments:

Shawn said...

Nice schtuff, my dear....

tiburon said...

1. So excited for Rob Thomas I can't stand it.

2. Mailing your CD and moola today. I swear.

3. I don't give my kids sidewalk chalk because they wouldn't write nice things...

alex dumas said...

Rob Thomas is HOT. Hope your seats are close.

chawni said...

hey i took that picture of baby brother!

Cole said...

hot guy+pinky/purply shirts=WAY HOT GUY!!!

JenTix said...

A shout out from Mindi! I am hittin the big time now!! That is a fantastic picture of Rob. Can't wait!

Megal said...

Rob Thomas makes me want to vomit. baby cole is sweet though and i love that russ was thinking of you.

tiburon said...

Megan - You need a beating.

Mia said...

I love your sweet sweet card, and hubby. Awww.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

nice depth of field on the cake pic. Who's turning a billion? I love how Russ is with Baby Cole, he is like his boy too. cute.

tiburon said...

Kami - I can't tell you how many times a guy has used that "depth of field" line on me in a singles bar...