thankful thursday



**for the small al rounds st. george temple picture i conned my good man into buying me at costco--as i've gotten *ahem* more mature in these past years, i've found that i'm a sucker for anything that depicts the red rocks and beauty of southern utah.

i'm glad that i'm so persuasive--i have WAYS.


**for the chance i had to see footloose at tuacahn theater with thayne jasperson this week--

it was surprisingly good and we managed to avoid heatstroke when a rainstorm blew through.

the only thing that surprised me was how miniature thayne was--i swear, if the boy was 5'3'', i'd be shocked. but his dancing was so amazing that i wanted to put him in my pocket and take him home. and maybe place him under my pillow? hmmmmmm....



**for fellow glamazons--i got to see my blogging bff vanessa in pine valley on the 24th of july. she is freaking FABULOUS and every bit as funny and beautiful in real life. and between the two of us i'd say we have over 12 feet of height. so nobody is gonna mess with THIS business.

i just wish i would have remembered to actually comb my hair that day. YIKES.





**for little girls who like to dance. AND know the words to "don't stop believin'". train them young, i say.

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the little dancing girls. I have a couple that dress up and sing and dance daily.

tammy said...

I need a little girl. I wish someone would just bring me one.

I love Vanessa. Agree with every word.

Megal said...

sweet babies. why can't they always just be nice and dance?

Vanessa said...

Seeing you was the PINNACLE of my PV visit. Thanks for coming up!

Mia will be on SYTYCD 2023, I just know it :)

Cole said...

When you say "ways"....

Renee said...

BEAUTIFUL temple picture, beautiful bloggers, beautiful little girls, awesome song.... Foot Loose, though? I don't know, I'll take your word for it!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that those girls know all the words. Go Mia and Maddie!

ps. Glamazons fo shizzle!

Rebecca said...

I guess Russ forgot to tell you that we were going to go see footloose with you guys?!?!? I can't believe you already went! without us. oh-well...we'll still go, but it just won't be quite the same.

tiburon said...

I loved everything except for the part where you and Vanessa hooked up.

That part made me weep.

Omgirl said...

I was actually thinking you hair was super super cute!

Ane said...

Thayne is actually my cousins..partnah. Not sure if they are still together though...

Ane said...

he really is nice, btw!