thankful thursday


things i am thankful for this week:


**these 3 little ladies and their willingness to participate in the "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL MUG SHOT PHOTO SHOOT".

and can i state for the record?

SCHOOL= BEAUTIFUL THING.



**this awesome keane pillowcase set that i need.

only because they would be the much younger, non-afflicted band that i would choose to follow if depeche has to give it up. (or the killers. i've got to decide who wants me more.)




**this sweet little love note i found on my computer when i came home from the gym.

i love you, kaitlyn~

(there was no passing out, fyi.)



**this OTHER sweet little love note that my brother ryan sent me.

whoever thought of this one RULES.




**and, finally: THIS.

it TOTALLY reminds me of my brothers.

and how they would look if they worked in conjunction to bring the world their story through interpretive dance.

8 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good list. I love Keane.

XOOX
Jen

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

All the Clove Girls look darling in their mug shots. Good work Mom!

You guys have a busy concert goin' schedule next week.

Tiffany said...

Love the mug shots. Love the note on your computer. So cute. And that video? Priceless.

Margo said...

the 2nd dancer (with the wrap on his leg) stole my moves. i am seriously considering suing him! LMAO!!! thanks for the giggle to start my day.

jori-o said...

Okay, that guy is really taking to heart the whole "dance like nobody is watching" thing, eh?

He reminds me of my 9 year old =)

alimud said...

Okay - those dudes dancing just might be "thee" funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Thank you! And I think you're probably right in your comment about your brothers. . . :-)

Red Bed Head said...

Starts funny, then gets embarassing, then a bit painful....
But can't decide what I like most, the moves or the shirt.

tiburon said...

I want those pillowcases so bad my lady bits hurt.