thankful thursday



things i am thankful for this week:

**first day of preschool!!

mia was all kinds of excited--she could hardly contain herself. we were so lucky to be able to get her into a preschool just 2 blocks away, run by the cutest ladies, miss brandi and miss kim.

miss brandi sometimes frequents the old blog here--when i went to drop her off the second day, she said, "mindi, i have to tell you something funny: yesterday when it was time to go and we were trying to figure out whose backpacks were whose, i knew IMMEDIATELY that the pink skull one was mia's!"

sadly, we are SO very predictable.



**this fabulous sparkly keychain that my arianne bestowed upon me last week. it's shiny and reflects light and totally appeals to the raccoon in me.



**this photo of zac efron that appeared last week.

even if it makes me feel like a bit of a pedophile. (in a good way? yikes.)

you're welcome, internet.

13 comments:

Plain Jame said...

LOVE the killers. That photo of the Zac may or may not convert me. His hair looks a little Ken doll-ish though, eh? BUT LETS BE HONEST - WHO IS LOOKING AT HIS HAIR.
Heh.

Brandi said...

Aww...Ms. Brandi LOVES Mia's pink skull backpack btw!
...and the Zac Efron pic. ;)

tiburon said...

I feel dirty. Thanks for the Zac pic.

Vanessa said...

Not a pedophile, just a cougar.

I might just switch from purses to backpacks after seeing Mia's cute one.

Me said...

sigh... Zac Efron... I guess i'm only 6/7 years older than him, not too bad...oh, yeah but that whole me being married thing. hmmm.

NIKOL said...

Hi, Mindi! I'm new around here.

Marky Mark = good times. Come on! Come on! Feel it! Feel it!

Holly H. said...

Mia is adorable. I miss that age so much! And Marky Mark... come on! LOVE HIM!... even more now I think.

Anonymous said...

I gotsta get me some of that Zac Efron- you know, in a non sort of pedifile way! =)

alex dumas said...

What--she's *your* Arianne now? Just because I wouldn't be caught dead with a sparkly keychain.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We interrupt this blog break for three words:

Zac. Effing. Ron.

:)

Anonymous said...

That picture of Zac Efron looks a little like a mini-George Michael...


...playing pocket pool.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say the same thing...rubbing one out are we????

Shawn said...

Still do love your young daughters hair---and the bling is superb1