i wanna rock & roll all night.....(and party every day!)


P1000323

we came.

we saw.

we ROCKED.



in fact, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say that we rocked the SOCKS off of the jdrf 'rock the walk'~



P1000324



each family took their 15 minutes of fame:

P1000334


P1000330


P1000333


P1000327





there also happened to be an INSANE AMOUNT of "rocking on" happening all over the place:


Picnik collage





russ, as usual, was KILLING it with the ladies:


Picnik collage

(if you look closely, you can see from my boot's heel what i was doing all morning long. which was aerating the lawn.)




there were those of us who kept it strictly OLD SCHOOL:

Picnik collage




while others choose a fresh (& japanese anime!) perspective:

Picnik collage




we couldn't have been more pleased with ourselves:

Picnik collage




Picnik collage






one of the highlights was watching gene simmons get down and DIRRRRRRRTY on stage while performing YMCA with our posse:

Picnik collage


**in fact, gene simmons was so AWESOME, that i decided he must have his very own post exclusively about him--

watch for it tomorrow!






my favorite photo of the day:

P1000373





& my other favorite photos:

(how 'bout russ and his choice of lipstick?! stud.)

Picnik collage




****YOU CAN STILL DONATE TO THIS WONDERFUL CAUSE! DON'T DELAY! ACT NOW!!!


go HERE!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

i have to say, you guys TOTALLY stole the show! i'm glad you came up for the festivities...

and for the record, i need some of those boots that loni was wearing...in black. where did you get them?!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I'm so bummed I didn't drive down just to take in all the C-Love-y goodness. for realsies!

Tiffany said...

If THAT doesn't help kids with diabetes, I don't know what will. I know that it helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

You rock. No, seriously!

Vanessa said...

I'm so mad I slept in instead of seeing that IRL.

I hope the nose ring is now a permanent accessory of yours.

And Loni is cracking me up!

gina bina said...

Seriously. I am dying over the very top picture of Mia and her rock pose. She is SO your daughter. And Russ... I gotta him him props. You are quite the bunch. Love it.

tiburon said...

You guys all look amazing!! I can't believe I didn't make it down there :(

tiburon said...

And is it wrong that RBC in lipstick makes me feel kind of funny?