closet chips and salsa soup eater coming out of the closet


okay, this is totally random, but yesterday i am pretty sure i sunk to a new low. it was lunch time and i had been doing this **%@*** scrapbook for abbey's birthday which just happened to all of a sudden creep up to THIS THURSDAY and was all frustrated and bent out of shape. someone put a gun to my head. now. i am serious-- why did i think this was a good idea, again? but i digress--- we had some chips and salsa from chili's left over and since chips and salsa is my naughty, naughty comfort food, i was all over it. problem is, everyone living under my roof eating out of my fridge forgot to tell me that they had also decided that chips and salsa were their comfort food, too, and so all that was left was salsa and small chip particles. but here's the thing: there were ALOT of small chip particles. so, i threw them in a bowl, poured salsa over them, mixed them up like a bowl of ice cream, and voila! chips and salsa soup! i felt kinda guilty and anxious that somebody was gonna walk in when i was eating it like it was WRONG ,and just this side of white trash that it made me laugh out loud. so now i confess to the blogging universe that i ate it as a way to break out of my downward shame spiral. i had to write about it because i just could not shake the heh-heh-heh, hope nobody's looking, better hurry and rinse the bowl out feeling i had. i know there have got to be you people out there who have eaten chips and salsa like this. i cannot be alone. peace out. (see slang term of the day)

4 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

I would have done to same thing. Sometimes when you have a craving you just have to do what you have to do. I would have wanted to shoot myself if I was scrapbooking! I hate that! AHHH

R-Eight said...

"there were a lot of samll chip particles" . . . awesome!

Anonymous said...

Well, I NEVER! Ha! That was a great visual. Next time just poor the darn thing into your mouth, I am told its better that way!

{Annie N.} said...

haha! It's hard to resist Chili's chips and salsa. Next time I'm pissed off that chad ate all the chips and left some salsa...I'll make soup!