katie bird

here is the book that i am purchasing for kaitlyn--i think it will be a useful tool in helping her communicate her feelings to her mother--

who am i kidding? katie is her mother's daughter, through and through, and loves any little mention of herself here! she did, indeed, spring forth from my loins.....


we took these pictures of her last night all gussied up for her 8th grade concert choir performance--i must say, she was the most beautiful, talented, supremely gifted and smartest girl in the whole room!!




i love you, katie--you are such a wonderful daughter and great example to your sisters--thank you for all of the help you give dad and me....here's a little something i picked up just for you...

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Jori said...

That's right she was the cutest one there! She is a doll, and has a fabulous name.

R-Eight said...

Mindi, she's lovely.

tiburon said...

Having met her personally, I can say she is a one great kid! Someone done raised her right. I am pretty sure it was RBC. ;)

Misty said...

She is so pretty - you sound like a great mom!

Amy said...

Katie... what a doll! Min- does it make you worry that Mitch and Katie are almost the age we were when we began hanging out. I am a little concerned because I know that she is a carbon of you...thank goodness Mitch is the spitting image of his father. We shouldn't have any problems with these two. I guess going to Zion's camping is out of the question.

Holly H. said...

She's adorable!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay Katie Bird! Your hair looks pretty! You are lucky to have such Rockin' Mom Blogger!!

Trina said...

Oh my goodness! Lovely, lovely.

Renee said...

What a beautiful girl!!! Let's see, she's pretty, smart, talented and kind. You know, my Oliver is turning 14 soon, hmmmm...

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

awww! thank you mom!you rock!! p.s. I need some pics of what oliver looks like hmmm..... hahaha i bet he is pretty darn cute. p.p.s this is my new name instead of my old one :D

the rbc said...

Ok what is the "men make good pets" deal? I too love my Katie-girl so much and want her to know how proud I am of her.

Hacking it up said...

What a beauty!!! Just like her mama!

Mia said...

Oh let me assure you that Oliver is a cutie! All of Renee's kids are dang cute. And Katie you are a cute too! Yeah for your rockin performance!