thankful thursday

this week i am thankful for:

1. hawaii. {sigh} i think i've covered why but i can't stop thinking about what a wonderful trip it was.  russ and i truly enjoyed each other and that island.

2. kamari's pool. i think it's downright generous of her to build it so we could lay around and soak our fabulousness all day long. plus, where else are my kids gonna be entertained for a 3 hour stretch? that's some good stuff.

3. fathers--for my own, and the father of "my own". just had a lot of time to reflect, and i am so thankful i drew the "long straws" on both. me so lucky. i don't want no scrubs (see slang term of the day)

4. chips and salsa and steak quesadilla from pachanga's. i'm a little obsessed. i think it's laced with heroin. all i know is they did INDEED make my own dang quesadilla.

5. for things like THIS that happen, and restores my faith in humanity.

11 comments:

Jori said...

So glad you have a place to soak your fabulousness.:)

Trina said...

Yep, you are blessed. :)

Holly H. said...

You really are blessed! What a great post!

Megal said...

pachangas?....really?

Mindi said...

megan, yes. really.

rachel said...

What a great list!

Anonymous said...

That's good stuff...all of it!

Amy said...

I need to be in that pool! Why did I have to move to the other end of the poolless world? I need to be there!

Misty said...

I wish I could be thankful for Hawaii, but I have never been there before. Sigh.

Devri said...

He is a beauty.. Adoption has to be one of the best things in this world..

Mia said...

So happy for Kami! I love the pool too. In fact I am supposed to be taking my kiddos there right now, but instead I am blogging. Hummm this must be why I needed family week ;) I will have to read more Mindi when I get back!