18 years~ 18 reasons

{pic courtesy of gina bina}


june 22nd, 1991--18 years is a really long time to be with somebody! so i present '18 reasons why i love russ':

1. when my hands are cold, you cup them in yours and blow hot air into them to get them warm.

2. you like to sing power 80's ballads in the shower. REALLY LOUD.

3. you always want to sit by me. OVER EVERYBODY ELSE.

4. when you get nervous you tap me somewhere really fast. (most famously standing up in sacrament meeting, singing a song, as you tapped my butt the whole time.)

5. you always hold my hand when we walk somewhere and let me walk through a doorway first.

6. i love that you always have chapstick for me. even when i ask for it 30 times in one day.

7. if i'm carrying packages or grocery sacks or ANYTHING heavy, you take them for me.

8. you look smoking hot in a dress shirt and tie.

9. you spoil me--not because you have to, or because i'll be mad if you don't. but because you genuinely like to.

10. you have a killer smile.

11. you are one of the last of the 'nice guys' and people adore you for it.

12. you always smell TOTALLY YUMMY.

13. you are my favorite traveling companion.

14. when you put on your 'hot cop' sunglasses, i confess that i want you to pull me over. perhaps even cite me.

15. you like to sing the wrong lyrics to a song, hoping i will BUST YOU. (i always do.)

16. you make being a father of 4 girls look like a walk in the park.

17. you are a great kisser! and i love that your lips are weally, weally soft.

18. your love is unconditional.



happy anniversh my love! here is to 18 more!!

{photo by tickled pink photo}

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The RBC said: Happpy Anniversary to the most amazing woman I know. I love you more than words can express. I look forward to many more with you.

Mrs Anne said...

you two are SMOKING HOT! :)

yay for BIG love, yay for appreciation, and sweetness.

enjoy your day lovers!

xo

R-Eight said...

Happy happy anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary to you! (Love the tapping one.)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy 18 years to two of our favorites. We have thought of our favorite travel snobs often on this trip as we are living the high life. We now get it, and it is oh so nice.

Cole said...

Oh yea! Happy, happy 18!

ps~ I love that you're guy's happy day is my b-day. We all get to score on the same day!

hoLLy said...

awww, what a sweet post! happy 18th anniversary to you guys. we hit 9 soon(we're only half as cool as you! :)

gina bina said...

Ahhh so cute! I hope your having a kick A time in PC. Don't you dare leave without having the Glitretind Sunday Brunch...and be sure to make a fifth pass at the dessert table just for me.

Ida said...

aww I love it!

Kendra said...

That was the sweetest thing ever! Happy Anniversary - you 2 are such a cool - hip couple =)

Anonymous said...

You two have got two be the cutest and eighteen years...that's so cool!

tammy said...

I would keep him if I were you.

tiburon said...

I heart that Russ. Happy 18th!

Mia said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Omgirl said...

What I love best about Russ is that he read your post AND commented! I'm pretty sure my man would never ever ever do that. EVER.

Just SO said...

Happy Anniversary! 18 years! My husband and I are two years behind you. Next month. Loved this post.