thankful thursday


things i am thankful for this week:


**for our talented aunt megan who crafted this 'tribute to edward cullen' masterpiece for katie's 15th birthday. she couldn't have been more pleased~




**for this little bit of ad genius sent to me by terri. (and i wish to state for the record that i do NOT endorse the miller high life. just it's print advertisements.)



**for a chance to see two of my favoritest people in the whole wide world for a moment--tiffany and kami pretty much rule my world.


**for the wickedly awesome sense of humor the guy wearing this t shirt had last weekend at the pool in las vegas. i couldn't stop giggling. and wondering how the girl with him felt about the whole thing....


11 comments:

Tiffany said...

A few thoughts:
1. Katie is gorgeous and her cake is amazing.
2. Love the collar clips.
3. Loved meeting up with you too.
4. I would have a baby tomorrow if it could rollerblade like that.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Katie and your sister can make my birthday cake anytime, she's got talent!

Alyssa said...

I'm mostly a blurker but since Tiffany (a real life and blogger friend of mine) met you in real life, I figure I should out myself and leave a comment. Mostly because I probably need that t-shirt.

Sunny said...

Those babies were creepy. Where can I get one?

Mandy said...

The whole post was basically amazing. :)

Just SO said...

Those babies rock!! As does the cake and Katie!! Happy 15th to her! And don't you wish you had those clips to hand to people you see with their collars flipped? How awesome would that be?

Megal said...

Wow! That may be the worst picture of me ever...I thought you would have my back and not post anything so awesome. Oh well, Katie looks gorgeous! Isn't that new camera supposed to make everything look better?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

C'mon Megan, could their ever be a bad picture of you? I think not.
ps. that cake is pure talent...Sugar loaded talent.

When I see that pic of us, I want to yell DO OVER or REPEAT! What a fun night to be with two of my favorites, I loved it!

Mia said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! Loooove the cake Soooo jealous of your meet up :)

Omgirl said...

You got to meet up with Tiffany??? JEL-US.

tiburon said...

So fun that you got to hang with TIffany and Kami - I can only assume my invite was lost in the mail. Like all the other ones...

Love the cake too - that Megan is a keeper :)