we went to DEPECHE MODE and i got us the coolest custom shirts

{l to r: lindsay, tiburon, mindi, amy, megan, melissa, steve, jared, holly, mark/jake, jody, kamari, russ}

could i have been any happier tuesday night at the concert? i think not.



sitting all together in a luxury suite at the concert was really some juice that was worth the squeeze--we had room to mingle, stuff our faces, and break out the best moves.








one of the best moments of the concert is ALWAYS when they sing 'never let me down' and get the whole entire crowd waving their hands in the air: (like they JUST. DON'T. CARE.)






i will never forget how it felt to be part of this experience, singing and waving my arms, arms tingling with goose bumps.

12 comments:

Camille Kemp said...

Someone forgot to send Kamari the memo on the dress code.

tiburon said...

It really was the best night.
Ever.

I completely agree.

J.J. said...

How could you forget that you had Joel McHale in your suite? :)
(First pic- far right)

Tiffany said...

I'm channeling Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets when I say this: You make me want to be a better music fan.

You really do.

gina bina said...

I heart you { t h i s m u c h }

Anonymous said...

So fun. I have been listening to DM the whole freakin' week. I wanted to go soooo bad.
Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you!

alex dumas said...

Sounds like an awesome time. And MUCH better than Nickelback.

Trina said...

Looks like a blast! I will post video and pics from the Red Rocks show soon. Truly, the best night ever!

P.S. I totally wanted to reach out and touch Dave. :)

Vanessa said...

You're really skinny.

Amy said...

Thanks for the hook-up and allowing me to share the love and a little DM. DM meaning Depeche Mode...not the kind we used to share.

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to take your jazzy!...but am also so jealous! Maybe someday I will come out of my blurker closet and admit to my comments...until then...you'll just have to wonder who the random smart ass is. Just putting it out there, but Violator and Speak and Spell were their best albums in my books...I guess they are not albums anymore....

Omgirl said...

Glad I made it into one picture. Stupid bladder!

It was truly awesome!!!