we went to a nickelback concert and we weren't even ashamed.

{l to r: colby, kristin, jody, jared, steve, neal, mindi, kamari, russ, tiburon, amy, caylor!}

 we went to a nickelback concert and it changed our life.

suffice it to say that it could be the best value for your entertainment $$$ if you have a high tolerance for white trash, skanks, & beer consumption. oh, and some naughty language.  but it was a strangely inclusive group. surprisingly.


the theme of the night was 'DEVIL HORNS' and jody & i dressed accordingly:







truly, one of the best parts of the evening was talking with this gentleman from kearns. he told us that he had a bottle of jagermeister in the freezer at home if we cared to join him--when we asked where he lived, he replied, "four blocks up and turn real subtle-like to the right." it was the cutest way to give some directions that i'd ever heard of.  and this is really his photo.  he was deligtful.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

OH NO!!!!!

What happened to Jody's shirt?!??! Did she spill something on it?

It was the bestest night of my life. I am converted.

Vanessa said...

I should have followed you over to experience the magic. Stupid me.

Cole said...

I think I fell in love with you just a little more when I found out you loved my favorite group.

Pretty sure I would have done AT LEAST one or two illegal things to get in on that action.