thankful thursday




lots of things to be thankful for this week:


**these awesome pills coasters sent to me by my beloved vanessa on a day when i needed love. she must have sensed a disturbance in the force.....and i heart her for it.




**the wonderful mother's day information sheet my abbey filled out about me. ( 115 lbs? smart cookie!)





**the fact that i was able to procure keane tickets to their concert in las vegas without any hassle or headache. AND they were cheap. AND i get to go with my main man & friends.


they complete me.

(you need to get on board with their new album. for real.)





**the freaking STELLAR photo i took after begging and pleading our group of FHE bike riders to pose for the camera at the bottom of snow canyon.

which i realized (after getting home, naturally) that i had set to focus on the BUSHES AND ASPHALT.


good thing i snapped a few more:









**this hello t shirt i saw some dude wearing last weekend. it tickled my fancy.





**as well as it's creepier brother, the helloooo? t shirt





**my day spent at the sagestone spa with two lovely friends. {sigh}

much love to my husband for knowing just what i'd want for the day of all mothers. xoxo.





**hey--woah.

how did these photos of ryan reynolds get on here?

weird....



(thanks, tammy, for being genius enough to think that one up!)



the only thing i wasn't thankful for this week?



**the fact that my cowboys got the total SHAFT on the amazing race finale.

lame.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

oh.my.ryan.reynolds.

i think he's saying "scarlett who? stacey, please run away with me. i KNOW we'd make beautiful babies"

Anonymous said...

oh mah gravy.....so sad they didn't win. i love those guys.

Tiffany said...

The Ryan Reynolds pictures were a very nice touch. I'm feeling thankful now too.

tiburon said...

I am thankful for everything too.

I am also thankful that you didn't publish my list of downloaded/purchased songs from a certain website.

That could have been embarrassing...

Vanessa said...

115 lbs. and 6 feet tall. You should for sure be a super model.

I think I need to bust open those coasters and down a few :) I wonder what they even are, I should get E on that.

Mandy said...

Can I just say that I LOVE Ryan Reynolds. I have since his "2 Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place" days... :)

I am thankful for him, too. :)

tammy said...

Nice bush.

So weird how that Ryan Reynolds thing keeps happening. But I'm glad that it does.

My favorite part of Abbey's card was the part that says her mom always needs a drink.