thankful thursday




things i am thankful for this week:



**abbey's fantastic performance at her dance recital this week--

i qualified for MOTHER OF THE YEAR by forgetting my camera. so this shaky image from my phone is all i got. (but when you are as cute as this, you can pull it off.):




**speaking of abbey--i get such a kick out of her funny little personality.

i found these post-it notes next to her bed the other week--they were her 'to do' list. and i'm thinking that ALL of our 'to do' lists should read this way:




**the vampire diaries.

i'm a late arrival to this party, but let me tell you: GOOD STUFF.

i've discussed many a time lately that i wouldn't hate it if i were in the middle of a salvatore brothers sandwich:




**this radical soundbite to all things debbie downer:


the price is right's "YOU FAIL"--


(me thinks bob barker should lay off the tanning bed.)






(thanks, kami~)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

"8. Do chore or not" is my favorite (and kind of my philosophy too).

Vanessa said...

I wonder if there is a way I could put that soundbite as a ringtone on my phone. You know, so I know when the Debbie D's are calling.

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

you have Katie to thank for the vampire diaries (: you love hers

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I hope I don't look like Bob when I'm orange. womp womp

ps. That is the best to-do list! so funny!

Hannah said...

hehe. I love the list.

Omgirl said...

I WISH my chore list looked like that!

p.s. I think Bob SHOULD visit a tanning bed rather than overuse of cheap tanning lotion. I've never looked orange from a real tan!