hidden kitty treasures




the other week when we came home from our family vacay in park city, i went to put a small trinket in my non-white-trash version of the curio cabinet. imagine my surprise when i saw this:


DSC_0572


keep in mind that any manner of feathered friends or creepy miniature hand-objects are right at home there.


i was just (pleasantly) taken off guard when i saw a few new additions:

DSC_0565



DSC_0564


now, i ask you: who does NOT love a tole-painted cat, lovingly crafted and placed in a position of prominence?

obviously, my "crazy cat lady" status has not been lost on my friends--jody & jared had snuck into our abode and stealthily placed them with care in the cubby for all to enjoy.



they. complete. me.




1 comments:

tiburon said...

Love that Jared and Jody. They have the best sense of humor. (Well, them and Steve Kemp...)